2022/2023 SCREENING EXERCISE FOR ADMISSION
Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education Owerri hereby invites candidates for Degree Programme who made Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri, their first choice Institution in the 2022/2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 160 and above for screening exercise. Candidates who did not use Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education Owerri as their first choice Institution in JAMB but scored 160 and above and are interested in applying for admission can do so, but, should ensure that they effect a change of Institution with JAMB. All candidates who scored 100 and above are invited to apply for NCE programme as stated under here. Direct Entry candidates should also apply for the screening Exercise.
Registration commences from Monday, 10th October, 2022.
Mode of Application:
- Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira) only, through Remita Platform at any Commercial Bank.
- The Online Registration commences on Monday, 10thOctober, 2022 and ends on Monday, 12th December, 2022.
- Process flow for Post-UTME Registration:
- Visit the College Website: www.alvanikoku.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective Students to enter the login page
- Click on Undergraduate study and then Apply
- Click on START A NEW REGISTRATION
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Select Entry mode and Click Register
- Fill the screening Registration form to obtain your portal ID/Generate Remita Invoice
- Select payment method and Submit
- Proceed to the Bank with invoice to pay your screening fee of
N2000 using the RRR number.
- Come back to the College portal (https://app.alvanikoku.edu.ng/apply/invoice) to complete your screening form.
- Enter JAMB registration number, the paid RRR Code and click proceed
- Enter Personal Information correctly and click Next
- Select Number of O Level Sittings and enter O Level details correctly
- Upload your JAMB Result Slip, O’Level Results, Birth Certificate, L.G.A. Identification and Passport (RED background only).
- Direct Entry JAMB Registration slip and previous School Statement of Result (for Direct Entry Candidates only).
- Confirm your entries and Submit the Application
- Print your Acknowledgment Slip.
Please follow these steps carefully to avoid encountering problems at any stage of the process. Any wrong information supplied disqualifies candidate.
NB: Evening and Weekend Programme/Sandwich should first apply to JAMB, to obtain JAMB Registration Number, then follow same procedure as outlined above.